“Are You Trying To Grow Your Business In The Dark”
Software for Dry Cleaners and Laundromats
Touch Control Systems
Liberty’s Touch Control system has been designed with over 30 years of experience in the Dry Cleaning industry.
No detail is overlooked when choosing the finest hardware or the time and expertise that goes into the development of our software and apps.
We do all this is to ensure that your expectations are not only met, but also exceeded each time you use our system.
Touch Control Features
Easy to Use
Touch Control is the easiest program on the market to use. Training only takes a few minutes. Before you know it your counter help will be writing up orders.
Heat Seal Assembly
Heat Seal Labels are permanent bar-coded tags that are heat sealed to garments.
- Ticket Writing is extremely fast, simply scan the barcode and the customer is brought up and the garment description is entered automatically.
- Touch Control can provide you with complete details of every order the garment was written on.
- Touch Control can provide you with the date the garment was first cleaned in your store reducing those costly pay outs for damaged items. The customer can no longer say it was a new item if you can show the garment being cleaned 40 times in the past.
- Integrates with Automatic Assemblers or our Auto Sorting program.
Billing is a breeze with Touch Control. You can handle normal billing, commercial, wholesale and hotel customers with ease.
Whether you have one or multiple stores, using our Cloud Services is the way to go!
Keeping in touch with your customers has never been so easy or economical. Send instant notifications of
We have three apps that integrate with our Touch Control System.
- iDryclean – Your customers can access their account information (Works with Apple and Android devices.)
- ScanControl – Free’s up a workstation to Rack Clothes and do Inventory (Apple devices)
- iRouteControl – Makes your Route mobile (Apple iPads)
Our Delivery program was will take your route to a new level. Starting with our Web Integration which is placed
Secure Credit Card Processing
Touch Control is PCI-Compliant. All transactions are processed in a secure environment. We are ready for both EMV and NFC (Apple Pay) payments.
Check Out Our Online Demo
Login today to access our online Touch Control software.
iRouteControl is two programs in one. The first is a full featured iPad application for the driver and the second is management control for the owner.
See iRouteControl in Action
Take Your Route On The Road
Imagine taking your entire delivery route and downloading it into an iPad that not only lists your entire manifest in the order of the correct stop position but also allows your driver to receive turn by turn directions to each location. But that’s not all! Now fully integrated into our Touch Control Route program you will be able to track the drivers location and receive real time status updates of all orders as they are dropped off or picked up.
Liberty Computer’s Mobile App for your Customers
iDryClean Pro enables your customers to connect to your store anytime to receive information about their account. With the explosion of smartphones there has never been a better time to offer this type of service to your customers.
- Push Notifications are delivered right to the users Android or iPhones
- Customers can track their orders
- Customers can now Pay for their Orders right from their phone
- Customers can store a credit card on file for future use
- Specials and Promotions pushed right to your customer
- Schedule a Pickup or Delivery (Integrates into the Touch Control Route Program)
- Full Ticket Recall
- List their Order History
- Users can pay and use the On My Way feature that sends a message to the store letting you know that they are coming to pickup their order(s)
- Social Media Referrals from your customers to their family and friends on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. Customers will receive financial rewards with each referral
- Send push notifications the night before to your route customers asking if they need anything picked up. If they respond No we will exclude them from the route manifest (as long as there is no tickets to be dropped off) for that day
U.S. Smartphone Growth
Can you afford to not be apart of this?
280 Premier Dr, Suite 117, Holly Springs, NC 27540
Copyright (c) 2018 Liberty Computer Systems